Terms and conditions
We are a member of Dutch Digital Agencies, and for all our products and services, we adhere to the DDA conditions (formerly Platform Internetbureaus Nederland).
Snakeware New Media B.V. is responsible for the careful protection of your personal data, as stated in this privacy statement. Although we are exempt from appointing a Data Processing Officer, we do have a Privacy and Security Officer who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We process personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself. Below, you will find an overview of the personal data that we may process for you:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
For what purpose do we process personal data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To call or email you if necessary to provide our services
- We analyze your behavior on our website in order to improve our website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
How long do we retain personal data?
Snakeware New Media B.V. does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Personalia and telephone number: indefinite, as long as our contact reasonably lasts
- E-mail address: unlimited, as long as you are subscribed to our newsletter (otherwise we can not email you)
- Information about your activities on our website: 27 months, for statistical purposes (via Google analytics)
- Internet browser and device type: 27 months, for statistical purposes (via Google Analytics)
- IP address: 30 days, for troubleshooting on the website
Sharing personal data with third parties
We do not sell your data to third parties, and we only provide it if necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a data processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations.
Viewing, modifying, or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct, or delete your personal data. Additionally, you have the right to withdraw any consent you may have given for data processing or object to the processing of personal data by us. You also have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization you specify. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data, or a request to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. In this copy, please black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine-readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number, and Citizen Service Number (BSN) for the protection of your privacy. We will respond as soon as possible, but within four weeks at the latest, to your request.
How We Secure Personal Data
We take data protection seriously and implement appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized alteration of data. If you believe that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.